What You Need To Know About Topper
Ahair Topper, sometimes known as a half wig or top piece, is a hairpiece that usually only covers the top portion of the head. If you're bothered by thinning hair on the top of your head, or damaged hair on the top of your head, this haircut is just right for you. It won't damage your hair and is quick and easy to wear. And it is very invisible and blends so well with your hair that no one will find out the secret of your hair extension. The clips of our topper are very firm and not easy to fall off, so you will not be embarrassed in any occasion. And our topper has different bases, you can choose the right topper according to the thinness of your hair.
How to choose a suitable topper
We have two Bases of toppers. One is 5*5 inches. One is 2*6 inches. The following is an introduction to the two types
5*5 inch hair topper with 4 clips
This one is 5*5 inches hair topper. It is suitable for customers with serious hair loss at the top, because the base has a relatively large range, so it can block your hair seam well, so that you no longer have to worry about thinning hair. And our topper is hand-sewn, so it looks like hair growing out of the scalp and looks very natural
2*6 inch hair topper with 2 clips
It is suitable for people whose top hair thinning is not particularly serious and just wants to mend the hair gap. We all know that if you have a wide hair seam on the top of your head, it will not look good and your hair will look unhealthy, so this topper is best for you. And our clips are very strong, so you don't have to worry about it falling out, and it blends naturally with your hair.
How to apply hair topper
- Open The Clips And Tease Your Real Hair In The Thinning Areas Open all the clips on the underside of the topper and lightly tease your bio hair in the areas where the topper clips will be attached to get a more secure hold.
- Place The Extension Now, align the topper over your hair loss area by pulling the topper up to the front hairline and secure the clips.
- Secure The Clips Light pressure over the top of the hairpiece to hold all of the clips. If you have hair loss back from your natural hairline, you can pull the hairpiece back and allow your natural hairline to show.
How to choose a suitable color
- Take a few pictures of your hair in natural light
- Send the pictures to email@example.com and tell us what kind of hair you need
- We will recommend you the color closest to your hair color and send you a link to the product
Our clip in hair toppers are only suit for people at the beginning and middle stage of thin hair, not suitable for severe stage because it needs thinning hair to secure the clips