The halo extensions are exactly what I was hoping for to add volume to my thin hair. The halo fits well and they blend in perfectly with my own hair.
Virgin U Tip/Nail Tip Hair Extensions
Material: 100% Real Virgin Brazilian Human Hair
Color: #P18/613 Highlight Ash Blonde Mixed Light Blonde
Weight: 1g/strand| 50g/pack
Extensions Type: U-Tip Hair Extensions, Hot fusion
Lifespan: Keep healthy for 6 months to 10 months.
checking all colors of Virgin U Tip Hair, please chick: Virgin U Tip Hair.
Recommendation: We highly recommend you buy 100g-150g of hair to make a thick hairstyle.
Virgin hair is of the highest quality in human hair products and never been treated with chemicals. Before Colored, this has not been exposed to any kinds of harsh agents and the cuticles all still have to be intact and running in the same direction.
Virgin hair lasts longer than Remy human hair or synthetic hair. If you're seeking hair extensions that can maintain and keep for a long period of time, Virgin human hair would be the best option. Generally, virgin hair can last 6 months to 10 months.
Choose Hair Length
Steps To Install U Tip Hair
Color ReferencePay attention to the color match:
- Different production batches will result in minor deviations in the final dyeing effect.
- The different blend colors will vary depending on the production plant.
- This image serves as a rough selection guide. The specific color is subject to the introduction of each product.
- Want to check more colors, Please check our Remy U Tip Hair
Question and Answer
1. What's the difference between Virgin Hair and Remy Hair?
- "Remy" hair is collected from the donor in a way that keeps the hair's cuticles aligned and going in the same direction. When the cuticles are intact, the hair stays silky smooth and is less-prone to annoyances like tangling, shedding, and flyaways.
Virgin hair is human hair that is unprocessed and unaltered. Virgin hair meets any condition of "Remy" and keeps the full cuticle of the hair healthy. Virgin hair is the best hair in the human hair product.
- Checking Our Blog of Remy& Virgin Hair to know more.
2. Shipping Address Reminder
- 1.Expedited shipping doesn't accept any address with P.O Box
- 2.Please ensure your address is correct.
3. I don't know which color is right for me.
- You can take photos of your own hair and send them to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will match the best color for you.
4. How Long Do the Virgin Hair Extensions Last?
- General Speaking the quality virgin hair extensions can last for 6-10 months. And your personal care also matters the life of the extensions.
- In a word, the more you look after them the longer they will last
2. Take an extra time for hair care.
Wondering how to get a longer lifespan of hair extensions, check our Care Hair Blog to know more.
Checking More questions& answer on FaQ Page.
ShippingChecking Shipping & Delivery Policy.
Please don't hesitate to contact us about your problems. We will try our best to make every customer a happy shopping experience on LaaVoo.
Follow Us On Socia Media
LOVE OUR HAIR, ENJOY YOUR LIFE!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Love these extensions! Excellent feeling and can be styled just like it's your own!
BEST EXTENSIONS EVER! They are so much thicker and better than any you can buy at sally or anywhere. I can dye them tone them and they stay perfect! I can wear mine for up to 3 months at a time with no shedding or tangling!
I LOVE THIS HAIR....but my hair is too fine to hold such a heavy strand. If you are new to hair extension, have fine hair and don't know what you hair can handle I would start with the .5g per strand. This hair is thick and beautiful but if your hair is fine it may not be able to carry the weight of it. Would definitely buy again!
This is great hair. It is so soft and looks amazing. It matched my hair perfect. It blends well also. I will be buying again.
Awesome quality. Wore them in the ocean and no problems whatsoever.
This is great! They feel amazing and worth the $. The platinum color is a little yellow but I will bring them into the salon for my next color and see if they can brighten them up! All around LOVE