- Mind your hair extensions to keep them in the best condition possible. They are valuable accessories to your look and are actually.
- quite easy to maintain. All you need to know is a few basic care instructions as outlined below. These tips can help you keep human
- hair extensions looking fabulous and lasting longer.
Be Extremely Gentle
Wash With Moisturizing Hair Care Products
Use a Heat Protectant
Keep Ends Trimmed
- Because different monitor have different displays, the same color may have a little color difference, even the same color number may have little difference. The final color please refer to the real goods.
- As 100% human hair,we keep its original status,we will pick up grey hair in advance,but please understand there might be some minimum exists in the bundles.
- 1.Express doesn't accept any address with P.O.Box
- 2.Please Ensure Your Address Is Correct,Changing Address After Parcel Left Factory Will Cause Extra $15 When Delivered.
Material: 100% real remy brazilian human hair
Color: #60 Platinum Blonde
Hair Type: Straight
Hair Quantity:1g/s. We highly recommend you to buy 100g-150g of hair to make a thickness hair.
When caring for hair extensions, brushing or styling the extensions gently can prevent the hair from falling out. Use a soft-bristled brush, start at the bottom and slowly work your way up. It is best to care for them more than you would your own hair.
Wash your extensions a maximum of 3 times a week with moisturizing hair care products. Because your extensions are not getting natural oils from your scalp to keep your hair in good condition, this will keep the moisture in from shampooing while at the same time not drying them out from over-shampooing
Use a heat protectant on hair extensions to reduce the risk of heat damage whenever you use a heated appliance on your hair.
Once a week, carefully put your extensions in lukewarm water and apply a bit of conditioner all over. Leave for around 20 minutes, then rinse and let dry naturally - using a blow dryer will damage them if used too much. If necessary, put the dryer on a cool setting (almost as if it was wind) .
As careful as you are, your human - hair extensions will most likely get split ends. To avoid letting the damage move up the hair shaft, trim the ends every 6 - 10 weeks. You can do it yourself using salon scissors, or go to a hairstylist.
1. Why the color seems not exactly as the pictures show or the description?
2.Why have the grey hair
3. Shipping Address Reminder
Please note do not wash your hair within 48 hours after you applying the pre bonded keratin remy u tip hair extensions