Apply Wrap Around Ponytail
Checking the Fashion Ponytail Style
Hair Care Tips
1. Our hair accepts curly and straighten. If you want to make heat styling, it is best to use heat protection products beforehand. Take out and replace attachments that have slipped or grown out, or that appear to need refreshing. Always use the remover or removal accessories to avoid damage to your natural hair.
2. If possible, keep your hair in braids while you sleep and exercise. This will help make sure your hair won't tangle - and you'll also get nice waves by morning. Win-win!
3. Brush and sleep with dry hair.
4. Weekly check - Go over your entire head, straightening any attachment and detangling any knots that may have appeared on the scalp. Brush out your hair. Wash your hair and let them dry.
Pay attention to the color match:
- Different production batches will result in minor deviations in the final dyeing effect.
- The different blend colors will vary depending on the production plant.
- This image serves as a rough selection guide. The specific color is subject to the introduction of each product.
1. Remember DO NOT wash hair within 48 hours after wearing hair extensions.
2. Take extra time for hair care. Remember, extra hair means you'll take a longer time in the shower.
Wondering how to get a longer lifespan of hair extensions, check our Care Hair Blog to know more.
Checking More questions & answers on FAQ Page.
Please don't hesitate to contact us about your problems. We will try our best to make every customer a happy shopping experience on LaaVoo.
LOVE OUR HAIR, ENJOY YOUR LIFE!
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..
We accept returns for a refund or exchange.
You may return unused good condition items within 30 days of delivery. We'll afford the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)...
Return address: We have return warehouses in the USA, Canada, and Germany.
Before return, please contact us to get an agreement on the return process.
Time: The refunds (or the exchange package) are expected to be processed in the time after we received the return package.
PS: For refunded needed, we will refund 85% to you after we received the package. That's because 15% are needed as the restocking fees. If the hair has a quality problem or other product mistakes, we will refund 100% of the order. Wish you understand that.
Q: Can I Dye The Hair?
A: Yes, the hair can be dyed as it is human hair. But there is a general rule that lighter hair is more likely to dye dark hair. And we suggest you ask the hairstylist to dye for you. Always try a small stand of hair first when you dye it. The hair doesn't accept bleached.
Q: Why The Color Seems Not Exactly Like The Pictures Show Or The Description?
A: Because different monitors have different displays, the same color may have a little color difference, even the same color number may have little difference. For the final color please refer to the real goods.
Q: I Don't Know Which Color Is Right For Me.
A: You can take photos of your own hair and send them to email:firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will match the best color for you.
Q: How Long Do The Extensions Last?
A: General speaking the hair extensions can last for 2 to 4 months. And your personal care also matters the life of the extensions. In a word, the more you look after them the longer they will last.
Check our Care Hair Blog
to know more about how to get a longer lifespan of hair extensions.
Checking More questions& answer on the FAQ