1. Avoid High Temperature Do not place your virgin hair wig close to high temperature. Do not use Flat-iron or curler too often, it will cause you hair wig lack of glossy, dry and easy to broken.
2. Hair Wig Washing Wash your human hair wig once about 1-2 month is best, and also it depends on the frequency of wearing.
3. Water Temperature Use cold water or mild water to clean your hair wig, just use normal shampoo is okay, use some hair conditioner to help your hair wig keep shinny and silky.
4. Dry Your Hair Wig Do not use blower to dry your hair wig, use dry towel to suck additional water in the hair, and place it to ventilated place, avoid damage of hair caused by sun exposure.
5. Combing Notice that do not comb your hair immediately after washing, comb it after the hair is dry. When combing your human hair wig, Use special wide brush to comb your hair(steel comb and metal comb is ok, do not use plastic comb), start from hair end to top, this will prevent your hair wig from shedding.
6. Curly Hair Wigs Combing If you have curly hair wig, comb should not be used frequently, use your hand to make it orderly after wearing.
7. When Your Hair Wig Tangling Severely After Long Use If you hair wig is tangling after long use, do not pull your hair, spray some wig-specific non-oily conditioner, and comb it with wide-toothed comb or hand carefully and do not rush, take your time.
8. Do Not Use Hair Spray Do not use hairspray like gel water, pomade to your hair wig, it will make hair be oiled and get messy easily.
9. Use Non-oily conditioner The use of Non-oily conditioner is quite easy: spray a few times before wearing your hair wigs, it will help your hair be silky and bright, and can prevent static electricity, keep your hair moisten, it will be silky like new hair.
10. Not Tie Your Hair Wig Up Too High You absolutely can wear your hair wig up. Just need to know the "rule" that do not tie your hair extensions too high, just in case your own hair leave out.
11. Long Human Hair Wigs Combing If you have long human hair wig, be notice that when you comb your hair, comb a strand of hair several times, from hair ends to top, be patience.
12. Hair Shedding When you found your hair fell out a little bit. Do not be scared, a little shedding is normal when your comb and wearing your human hair wigs.
13. Hair Wig Storing Place your human hair wig in the original packaging if you are not wearing it, shake it and it will be in its original state when you are wearing your hair wig.